This Fusilli Alfredo Bake recipe is easy to follow, and it’s sure to be a hit with your family and guests.
Any Pasta I love. Red sauce, white sauce, green sauce, no sauce. I love pasta. I love pasta bakes too. Pasta bakes are always cheesy and ooey gooey. So if you love pasta and cheesy goodness than you will love this Fusilli Alfredo Bake. It combines simple ingredients for great flavor. Mix in some veggies so it seems a little healthy and voila, you have got something good in your oven!
Delicious Rating: This easy recipe is so simple to make. Serve with a salad and some bread and you are good to go with a fast and delicious dinner. The creaminess is in every bite and the vegetables are aplenty. I added a little more red pepper flakes for real heat but you can do it according to your taste. This delicious cheesy delight is a must in my house!
Fusilli Alfredo Bake
- 1 package Fusilli
- 1 bag of mixed frozen vegetables corn, carrot, peas
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook Pasta and add in frozen vegetables to boiling water 2 minutes before pasta is done.
- In a large bowl combine Alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta cheese, and basil.
- Lightly oil a 13×9 baking dish and add a couple spoonfuls of sauce to bottom.
- Toss pasta and veggies into large bowl with sauce and evenly coat.
If you want to add different vegetable the recipe is perfect for mix and matching. I think mushrooms would go great in this dish or even sun dried tomatoes!
- Place half the mixture in baking dish and cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Repeat with remaining pasta and cheese.
The middle layer of cheese gets all gooey and delicious when baking.
- Cover top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
How to serve Fusilli Alfredo Bake
Fusilli Alfredo Bake is a delicious and easy to make pasta dish. To start, cook the fusilli pasta in boiling water according to the package directions. While the pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Once the butter has melted, add in garlic and cook until fragrant. Next, stir in flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk, and continue to whisk until the sauce has thickened. Finally, stir in Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
To serve, drain the cooked pasta and add it to the saucepan with the Alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine. Serve warm, topped with additional Parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!
Tips for making fusilli Alfredo bake a success
To ensure your fusilli Alfredo bake is a success, follow these tips.
- First, preheat the oven to the correct temperature.
- Second, cook the fusilli pasta in boiling water for the recommended amount of time.
- Third, drain the pasta and mix it with the Alfredo sauce.
- Fourth, add the desired toppings, such as chicken, vegetables, or cheese.
- Fifth, bake the pasta dish for the recommended amount of time.
- Sixth, enjoy your delicious fusilli Alfredo bake!
Making your own laundry detergent is a simple and inexpensive way to save money and avoid harsh chemicals. You can tailor the recipe to your own needs, using different essential oils or other ingredients to get the results you want. Try it today!