If you love dipping bread into a savory olive oil and vinegar mixture, you’ll love this recipe for Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip. This simple dip can be made in minutes and is perfect for any meal. In this blog post, we’re going to explore the history and ingredients of this delicious dip. We’ll also give you step-by-step instructions for how to make it and tips for how to serve it. So, whether you’re looking for a new bread dip recipe or just want to learn more about olive oil and vinegar, be sure to check out this post.
Have you ever gone out to an Italian Restaurant and they make up the little dipping sauce for your bread? Almost always they are super stingy about it if the bottles aren’t left on the table. I always feel a little bad that I like my bread to suck up as much oil & vinegar as possible! I was getting tired of that so I decided to take things into my own hands and create a delicious Bread Dip at home. This easy recipe goes perfect with the Vegan Rosemary Bread.
Delicious Rating: Easy & delicious. Most if not all the ingredients you may already have at home. I stored mine in a jar and let the flavors meld overnight, yummy! I also love balsamic vinegar. So if you like but don’t love then add 1/2 cup or less. When you are ready to use, just bring to room temp out of the fridge and serve with warm fresh baked bread. Nothing better.
Olive Oil And Vinegar Bread Dip
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup of balsamic vinegar
- In a bottle with a lid add in all ingredients
- Shake well.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until another time.
- Allow to come to room temperature and shake well before serving.
Serving Suggestions For Olive Oil And Vinegar Bread Dip
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy appetizer or dip, check out our recipe for olive oil and vinegar bread dip. This dish is perfect for any gathering – it’s easy to make, and everyone will love the delicious flavors!
- To make this dish, start by heating some olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add your chopped onions and sauté until they’re translucent. Next, add your chopped bell peppers and sauté for an additional 5 minutes. Finally, add in your shredded cheese and let it melt into the vegetables.
- To assemble the bread dip, place a baguette or crusty bread on a serving plate. Then layer the roasted vegetables on top of the bread, followed by grilled chicken or steak. Finally, drizzle with olive oil and vinegar before serving up fresh fruit as a garnish if desired. Enjoy!
Olive Oil And Vinegar Bread Dip Variations
If you’re looking for a dip that will complement your bread perfectly, look no further than olive oil and vinegar. This classic combination is a great way to start your meal, and it can be tweaked in many different ways to suit your taste. Here are four of our favorite variations:.
- Classic Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip: In this version, you simply combine olive oil and vinegar together and dip your bread into the mixture. It’s simple and straightforward, and it packs a lot of flavor into each bite.
- Herbed Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip: This dip is packed with herbs – basil, rosemary, thyme – which add freshness and depth of flavor to the dip. If you’re looking for something more complex than just plain ol’ olive oil and vinegar, this is the recipe for you.
- Spicy Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip: If heat is what you’re after in your bread dipping experience, then this recipe is perfect for you. Spicy olive oil and vinegar give your bread a kick of flavor that won’t disappoint. And if that’s not enough spice for you, feel free to add more hot sauce or pepper to individual servings as desired.
- Sweet Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip: For those times when sweetness is needed – but not too much sweetness – sweet olive oil and vinegar bread dip is the perfect solution. This dip has a little bit of sugar added to it so that your bread doesn’t taste too overpowering or artificial-tasting. Plus, who can resist something sweet?
Frequently Asked Questions About Olive Oil And Vinegar Bread Dip
Olive oil and vinegar bread dip is a delicious and easy appetizer that can be enjoyed at any party or get-together. Whether you’re looking for a simple and easy dish to make or a versatile appetizer that can be used in many different ways, olive oil and vinegar bread dip is the perfect choice. Below, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about this tasty dip.
How do I make olive oil and vinegar bread dip?
Simply heat up some olive oil and vinegar in a bowl until combined. Next, add your desired amount of bread cubes and let them soak for about five minutes before serving.
What are the benefits of olive oil and vinegar bread dip?
Olive oil and vinegar are both rich in antioxidants, which makes them good for your health. They also have bactericidal properties, which helps to prevent food-borne illnesses. Finally, they provide flavor enhancement to the dip without adding any complexity or sweetness.
How can I use olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip in my cooking?
Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip is perfect as an appetizer or side dish – try it out in place of sour cream on toast, as part of a salad dressing mix-in, or as part of an entree like chicken breasts with roasted potatoes (pictured above).
What are some recipes that use Olive Oil and Vinegar Bread Dip?
Here are four recipes that use this delicious dip: Roasted Veggie Sandwich Bowls with Tahini Dill Dressing, Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Blue Cheese & Walnuts, Spicy Grilled Vegetables Skewers with Cilantro Lime Dressing, Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. Additionally, here are two recipes that use it as an ingredient rather than an appetizer: Crockpot Roasted Garlic & Herb Buttered Salmon Fillets served over roasted Portobello Mushrooms & Asparagus Spears with Hollandaise Sauce & Wilted Spinach (pictured below), Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs served over steamed vegetables & Cole Slaw.
If you’re looking for more ideas for using Olive Oil And Vinegar Bread Dip as an ingredient in your cooking repertoire, be sure to check out our Recipe Database! With so many delicious options available at your fingertips, there’s sure to be something that you’ll love!